Welcome to Leisure Point Resort!
Our gated resort is spaciously nestled along a Rehoboth Bay tributary, on a portion of the Delaware Coast that has been long renowned for its clean, sandy beaches and excellent fishing, crabbing and clamming. Nearby attractions include Cape Henlopen State Park, the Cape May - Lewes Ferry, and all of the summer excitement of the Rehoboth Beach boardwalk with its amusements, eateries and special events all just minutes away!
Leisure Point Resort offers an outstanding marina with over 300 boat slips, accommodating everything from small John boats up to 24 ft. v-hull or pontoon boats, on both a seasonal and daily basis. Tree-shaded campsites are available on a seasonal basis, from April 15 - October 15th, with full hookups. Our manufactured housing community offers both summer and year-round residency options. Finally, for those on the move, our membership camping package includes access to over 500 campgrounds nationwide through the Coast to Coast system.
Leisure Point Resort has been appropriately characterized as A Fishermans dream and a Campers delight! In having over 40 years of continuous ownership and operation by the Harrison Family, who reside on property, we are justifiably proud of the fine facilities which have been built and maintained for our members and our guests. We hope that you will enjoy exploring our website to learn more about what we have to offer and that you will contact us afterwards to make reservations for a private tour of our facilities!
Here are just a few of our Amenities
Tree-shaded Campsites • 319 slip Marina • Fishing • Crabbing • Clamming •
• Swimming pool • Clubhouse with planned activities • Fitness Center •
• Volleyball • Horseshoes • Basketball •
• W, 50-amp E, S & Cable TV hookups • Internet access • Seasonal sites •
• Keycard access bath house • On-site laundry • Bandstand • Pavilion •
• Full-service marina store • Paved roadways •
• Church services (Memorial Day - Labor Day) •
Our marina offers:
• A full line convenience store • Ice • Ice cream •
• Boat fuel • Propane • Fishing supplies • Bait for crabbing & fishing •
Long Neck, Delaware 19966
Phone: (302) 945-2000 / Fax: (302) 945-4011
GPS Coordinates: 38.63111, -75.16167